Undergraduate and Graduate Academic Programs
- Click here for a list of courses offered relating to the environment.
Student Groups and Campus Life
- Click here for a list of student organizations focused on the environment, compiled by “Sustainability at Georgetown University”
- Click here for research tools on the environment provided by Georgetown Library.
Student Publications on the Environment
- Georgetown International Environmental Law Review
The Georgetown International Environmental Law Review (GIELR) is published four times a year by students of the Georgetown University Law Center, serving the interests of international environmental legal practitioners and scholars. The journal was inaugurated in Spring 1988.
- Georgetown Journal of the Environment (GUJOE), administered by the Center for the Environment
If you would like to share information about your Georgetown program or organization on this page, please contact email@example.com.