Georgetown University offers a variety of academic programs and university centers that focus on environmentally-relevant research. More detailed information can be found here: Programs and Centers, Undergraduate Programs and Graduate Programs.
These programs support enhanced scientific research, public scholarship and applied science, and collaboration between faculty and University partners to promote more robust knowledge of and response to environmental issues.
- Program on Science in the Public Interest
- Global Solver
- Center for the Environment
- Georgetown Climate Center
- Georgetown Institute for Public Representation
- Georgetown Environmental Law and Policy Program
- Center for Business and Public Policy, Policy in Focus: Energy and the Environment
- Global Social Enterprise Initiative
- Global Georgetown
- Environmental Biology, Department of Biology, Georgetown College
- Science, Technology, and International Affairs, Environmental Studies Concentration, School of Foreign Service
- Environmental Studies, Georgetown College
- Environmental Law (Georgetown Law Center)
- Graduate Program in Biology (Georgetown Biology Department, Georgetown College)
- Graduate Program in Environmental History (Georgetown History Department, Graduate School)
- Research Assistant (Georgetown Climate Center, Georgetown Law Center)*
*Open to any qualified graduate students. Not limited to Georgetown Law Center students.